Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Speaking of Art:
            My first art job was with the Air Force as an illustrator. My boss had a unique way of cutting me off at the knees when I would get too pleased with my own work. He’d hold it out at arm’s length and consider it with a great deal of thoughtfulness, and then he’d turn it over to see if there was anything on the back. Without a word or an expression, he’d slide it across the desk, where I’d pick it up and return to my drawing board. This would go on at least 3 times, before he’d pick it up and say “Good job” even though I hadn’t changed a thing.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and now… Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment