Monday, February 17, 2014

Blondes:

I had a blonde coworker once who fit the mold of the classic blonde. Oh she never put White Out on her computer screen, but she could never figure things out. You could have twenty people in a room and nineteen would understand whatever was being discussed. They may not all agree, but they understood. The blonde, however, would spend precious time picking away at the simplest concept with no idea how it worked. She finally got fed up with all the Blonde Jokes, and one day she came in as a brunette. I can only assume that she was a natural blonde because with hair as dark as a raven’s wing… she was still as dumb as a box of rocks.





At last I can say my newest book “ACE HIGH” is out. It’s another western in the Ben Blue series, in which I bring in a new character as narrator. This is my fourth book on Kindle, and I’ve got at least three more in the works. This stuff is fun… 


No comments:

Post a Comment