Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Physical Fitness and Health:

 I thought that I might be getting a little out of shape… A fella needs to look and feel his best, not only for himself, but for those who have to look and deal with him. Actually, it wasn’t so much that I was out of shape per se as it was that I have always been a physical wreck. Even with the knowing that I was facing tremendous odds trying to turn scarecrow into a buff scarecrow, I felt I should at least give it a try. So I did some reading and watched some old Jack laLaine videos and felt I was ready to take the plunge. I worked myself into a state of full-blown fitness obsession, and then I did a push up…. Exercise is highly overrated! That kind of stuff could kill a person.


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment