Friday, February 14, 2014


Cartoon Characters:

My favorite by far is Wylie Coyote. He is the most persistent, inventive, undauntable, and resilient critter under the Arizona sun. No matter how many times he is blown up, run over, dropped thousands of feet from a cliff, smashed, crashed, or ground into a pulp he never gives up, and for what purpose? Just for the chance at a meal of scrawny, tough, and surely tasteless little desert chicken. I never said he was smart – just relentless?





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts



ACE HIGH, the latest in the Blue series will be available on Amazon Kindle and other devices  this weekend. $0.99 a bargain.

1 comment:

  1. For a minute there I thought you were talking about my third marriage.

    ReplyDelete