Monday, February 10, 2014

Pebble Beach:
A few years ago, my wife and I got the chance to play Pebble Beach. It was everything I expected it to be but a whole lot harder, and that was just getting the tee time. The course itself is a total monster… a beautiful monster, yet a monster. It kicked my butt, and then it laughed at me. The greens were like seamless green marble floors. And out of bounds was the beach 80 feet below.

On the fifteenth, I had a chance to make a par. It was the only time I even came close, so I promised myself that if I made that 3 foot putt, I’d get myself a trophy that said “I Pared 15 at Pebble Beach” Well I missed it, but I got myself a trophy that said “I Bogied 15 at Pebble Beach”.  Hey, I’m easy to please.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – and soon to come Ace High
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment