Monday, March 2, 2015

Time management:
            I’ve learned a method of controlling time. It was so simple; I can’t imagine why I didn’t think of it years ago. What I have done is set all the clocks and watches we own at a different time. That way if I’m running late, I go to a slow clock and I’ll be right on time and visa versa. I’ve even taken it to the extent that I have a clock that is set opposite whatever the seasonal time is. My time management method may cause irritability in some of the folks who are waiting for me to show up for an appointment, but it’s lowered my blood pressure considerably. My next venture will be controlling the calendar.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw




No comments:

Post a Comment