Monday, March 30, 2015

Bird love, unrequited:
            For the last couple of days a small flycatcher has been sitting in my apple tree calling for his sweetheart. All day long, he yells, “Phoebe! Phoebe!” but Phoebe doesn’t answer. I tried to tell him that yelling her name won’t get it done, and what he needs is soft music, flowers, and a fat bug or two, but he won’t shut up long enough to listen:
* * * * *
Are You Kidding Me?

            Have you ever noticed that when you tell someone something they will often say, “Oh really?” or “No kidding?” It’s as if they thought you were lying or making it up. Does that ever bother you? I’m never offended by it because most of the time I am making it up.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment