Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Things that make me smile:
I always smile at those little round turtles that race across my yard at about 2 miles per week. They never seem to get upset when you place an obstacle in their path; they will either go over it, around it, or just withdraw into their shells and wait it out. Best of all, when I pick one up and look it in the face it seems to smile and say, “Goood moorninng, Louuuu.”
* * * * *
Motivation:

            There used to be a popular phrase used by every preacher or motivational speaker who ever stood behind a podium. I’m sure you are all familiar with it and probably thought it clever the first 40 or 50 thousand times you heard or read it. It went, “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.” I always thought it would be more realistic to say, “Tomorrow might be a nice day to get started.” 



Uncle Ed is having technical difficulties this morning... Edna had taken down the mirror for cleaning and Ed thought he had become invisible.   The Electro Shock treatments seem to be helping.



 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw 

No comments:

Post a Comment