Friday, March 27, 2015

Dear Doctor Love:
            Since the movie review segment, was such a roaring sleeper I have decided to try an advice to the lovelorn column. Our first letter just came in...

            Dear Doctor Love: I am a 93-year-old man who has been corresponding with a 22-year-old coed. She thinks I am an Arab oil Sheik and wants to meet with me. What should I do? 
DB, Syracuse, NY

            Dear DB: First, wrap a dishtowel around your head; next wrap a sheet around the rest of you. Most importantly, write, “Call 911” with a permanent marker on the palm of your hand. 
Dr. Love



Too many cooks:
            There is an old saying that goes, “Too many cooks spoil the broth.” The lovely Avon and I seem to have worked out that problem. We have each found our strengths and weaknesses, and now we can share the kitchen. I operate the can opener, and she operates the microwave. We are such gourmets.



Uncle Ed Update:
Uncle Ed is still undergoing therapy for a little bit of a mental disorder... He thinks he's a trained seal and has spent the last week balancing a beach ball on his nose. The doc says he's getting better and could be released by Monday. Yesterday, he did some finger painting, ate some Play Dough, and smoked 2 Crayolas before they took his matches.... Yep, I think he's almost back to normal.


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Your nonsense does put a smile on my face. Tell Avon this, In 1814, women had no rights, in 1914, women fought for their rights. As of 2014, women are NOW always RIGHT! Hope I don't open up a can of worms for you.

    ReplyDelete