Thursday, March 5, 2015

Inanimate Democracy:
            A few weeks ago, I was sitting at a traffic light absent-mindedly looking at a new Mercedes, when the light changed. I made my turn and drove on. Then, I started thinking about that shiny new Mercedes still sitting there waiting. I was so thankful that those lights were impartial machines because had a living person been operating them, they would surely have let a luxury vehicle go before they’d send a ratty old Ford truck through. I would have, in fact I would probably made me get off the road completely.



From the Editor:
            I hate winter! Enough said. 
LB, Editor
(I like to call myself the Editor... It makes me think I'm in charge.)






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment