Thursday, March 19, 2015

A sense of humor is a good thing:
            I was once introduced to a man in a business situation. He was small, dark, and wore a dour expression. I stuck out my hand; he looked at it thoughtfully and said, “No. I already know all the people I need to know.” I of course took it for a joke and cracked up. He wasn’t joking, but got caught up in my good humor and saw how funny it was. We had a long and profitable relationship and became friends, but we never did shake hands.


Eyebrows, the Care & Grooming of:
            As men get older, their eyebrows grow faster, tougher and wilder. When I smoked a pipe, I was able to keep them groomed with an occasional butane lighter flare-up. Since then I have learned that burning brush every couple of months keeps eyebrows, sideburns, nose hair, beard, mustache, and ear fur under control, but you must remember to wear a hat.


Technical difficulties with the cartoon... (Uncle Ed can't find his teeth this morning)




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment