Wednesday, March 18, 2015

From the Editor:
            When world economics took a nosedive in ‘08, I saw many newspapers using various methods of cost cutting. One of the most notable is a smaller format to save paper. I forget what the sheet sizes used to be, but they seem to be about 25% smaller now. They are also squeezing the comics into unreadable proportions. With that in mind, I have decided to double the price of this blog to increase its value. So, now instead of it just being free it will be twice as free. Does that also mean if I had cut the price in half it would have been half as free? You figure it out.

 LB, editor

Flight hazards:           

 Yesterday I saw a Bluebird trying to fly south, but the wind was blowing so hard that he was sailing east at about 30 mph. He finally grabbed a tree branch and held on for dear life; otherwise, he stood a good chance of winding up a Kentucky Bluebird. 





Life is much too important to be taken seriously


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment