Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The latest diet:
            I ran into an old friend the other day and couldn’t believe my eyes. He had lost at least 50 lbs. I asked him what he had done to make such a difference, and he replied, “I eat what I want and as much as I want, but I only swallow the salad.” Then he suggested that we do lunch. I suddenly found that I had a prior commitment.  
* * * * *
Mental exercise:

            Avon has been wanting us to learn a foreign language. I guess she thinks that if I could speak French I would be more sophisticated and sexier. There’s a fat chance of that happening. If I spoke French, I would just be the same old Lou, except that nobody would be able to understand me. I told her that the only foreign language I would consider was Gaelic. That way if we were ever invaded by Irish Celtic Oak tree loving Druids, I would be able to tell them to, “Get out of my tree and off my property – and besides… that’s a Hickory!” 






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment