Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Follow up:
            Last month I wrote about a comic strip that I couldn’t get the humor from, until I looked at it differently. To follow that same thread, I recall a relative of mine, who couldn’t see the humor in Archie Bunker’s antics. I remember seeing this person sitting there nodding his head as Archie mounted his attacks. He would have voted Archie into congress if he’d had the chance. He also failed to see any humor in The Beverly Hillbillies. The dialect spoken by Jed, Granny, Jethrow, and Elli May was the same language spoken at our kitchen table.

Always Remember
Life is much too important to be taken seriously.









 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment