Friday, March 13, 2015

Livestock portfolio:

            Many centuries ago, I was working in the Art Dept. of a sales and promotions company in St. Louis. Actually, I was the Art Dept., and I was given any title that was appropriate for the job at hand. I was an Illustrator, Graphic Artist, Layout Artist, Designer, or Art Director and often all at the same time. One day the receptionist sent up a young man for an interview. He was fresh out of vocational school and loaded with confidence to the point of being cocky. He was proud of his work, and it was pretty good stuff. His portfolio was open on the work table and he was pulling out samples. I said, “Oh, you do animation?” He said, “Huh?” and looked down at his portfolio, where a big black water bug about the size of a box turtle was just crawling out. He closed the portfolio, turned around, walked out, and I never saw or heard from him again. But he left the bug.

Life is much too important to be taken seriously





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment