Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Biggs:
            I’ve mentioned the Biggs, who live across the road, several times in my ramblings. Well, I’m mentioning them again. I’ve stated before that they are not at all prone to physical labor. They will drive across their yard the 100 feet to their storage shed, and I’ve seen Napoleon drive right to the front step to keep from walking the 10 feet from the driveway, and his lovely wife Josephine has a similar aversion to doing more than necessary. They keep the yard well cut and neat so that’s not a problem, although it’s cut when it’s absolutely needed and is cut down to about a half inch. The other day while talking to Napoleon in the yard, I noticed that the Christmas tree was still up. Now, it was getting well into March, so I asked him if he was trying to get the most out of that Christmas feeling. With absolute seriousness he said, “Oh, the kids like it… and a year goes by pretty quickly.”  






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment