Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How cool is cool?

            Looking out my front window a little while ago, I saw a red and white 58’ Corvette drive by. After it had driven over the next hill, I tried to control my drooling and wondered where it came from – besides Detroit. I scanned the road in both directions wondering who could likely be the lucky owner. I broke down the people in the area with a critical eye searching for a possible winner and my new best friend. After several hours, and any number of charts filled with plusses and minuses I concluded that it had to be someone who was lost. There’s no one in this area cool enough to have a car like that or even know a visitor cool enough to have a car like that. How depressing is that?




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment