Friday, December 12, 2014

Time and distance:
            An old and slightly insane friend of mine, Jake from State Farm, asked me, “How long is forever?” I’ve been noodling that question over for about 3 months now and still have no answer – just more questions. I know it is at least 3 months. My human brain tells me that all things have limits, but higher thinking says it isn’t so. Unfortunately, I don’t belong to that higher thinking category – any takers to this challenge. I fixed my lunatic friend by telling him that infinity was on the other side of the orange. So far, he has gone through several sacks of oranges and the only thing he has gotten was a lot of vitamin C.  








 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment