Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A little nonsense goes a long way:

            Without question, I dish out a lot of nonsense in my day-to-day existence. Most people only have to deal with me for short periods of time, and for the most part, they leave me smiling. The one person who has to deal with me for long periods has resorted to several sanity saving devices. One of which is her Honda Civic. She can hop into it and makes a much-needed getaway. Another is her built in BS meter, which measures the acceptable level of BS (you all know what that stands for) that her system can stand. When critical mass is approaching, her pupils disappear and little wisps of steam come from her ears. That’s when I grab the first available vehicle and make a much-needed getaway.






Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw8@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment