Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Making It:

            As a youngster the only people I ever heard talk about sinuses were those of the well off upper-middle class. It seemed that they were always whining about something and sinuses were always among the mix. When we had those problems it was just that our noses were backing up into our brains and if we didn’t get it fixed soon we would go all mush headed. Well you can imagine my delight when my doctor (Dr. Feelgood) told me that I had a sinus problem. I had finally reached the upper-middle class and went right out and ordered a Porsche – Avon cancelled the order.


 Tricked:
            I love raisins and have ever since I learned that they were edible. For a long time my cousin Roy and my brother Fidel made me believe that raisins were goat poop, so that they could have all of them. .... Life ain't easy for the youngest kid.




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment