Monday, December 1, 2014

I always try to have helpful suggestions:

            I was getting ready to leave the house one morning to play golf, and the lovely Avon was giving me her usual once over to make sure that I hadn’t dressed like a fool. She plays golf there too and can’t have me out there embarrassing her. As I was heading for the door, she started messing with my back pocket flap. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was trying to button it so I wouldn’t lose my wallet. I told her, “Just put it in the other pocket – it’s already buttoned.” The woman lacks a sense of humor that early in the morning.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw8@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment