Thursday, December 18, 2014

From the Mail bag:
            From a reader who signs himself as – “Name Withheld, sent this notice.    Warning.... the Surgeon General has stated that reading “Your Daily Dose of Nonsense” can bring on dementia and other mind altering symptoms. Lack of sleep, and a desire to support squirrel rescue centers… see your doctor before reading.”  He didn’t mention diarrhea and bloodshot eyes. (I know who he is and where he lives.)

PF-R writes that she also fondly remembers squirrel gravy that her daddy used to make, …..Whatever that was all about?



A Misconception:
            When I was just a cute little kid…well let’s just say when I was a little kid I didn’t always hear things the way they were said. For instance the Christmas carol Silent Night has a line that says “round yon virgin mother and child”. I heard it as “round John Virgin…” and kept wandering how a little fat guy fit into the Christmas story. He must have been a shepherd with a eating disorder.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment