Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Miss Muffit 2014:
This adaptation of the well-known children’s nursery rhyme was triggered by a back porch story told to me by St. Louis’s own Dr. Ed.
            Little Miss Muffit sat at a buffet
            Scarfing down tray after tray
            Along came Prince Charming
            But the sight was alarming
            So the prince was up and away. (Life ain’t easy for a girl named Muffit)



Don’t you hate that?
            Don’t you hate it when you are trying to save something on your computer or trying to open a file, and you get a message that you do not have access to that file and to contact your administrator for permission? It makes me want to yell at the smart Alec in all upper case, “YOU #@&*! MACHINE! I CREATED THAT FILE AND I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!” Actually, I have done that and it doesn’t work.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment