Thursday, December 11, 2014

Coffee anyone?
            As I was getting up to go do something, which I had already forgotten, the lovely Avon asked me to bring her a cup of coffee. I’ve been fixing her coffee for so long she doesn’t even know how she takes it. I said I would and left. I walked right through the kitchen and went to the garage hoping to remember my mission better out there. I didn’t. After about 20 minutes of messing with stuff, I went back in, stopped in the kitchen, got her coffee, and went on to the family room. When I got there, she hadn’t noticed that I had been gone and said it was thoughtful of me to get her a cup of coffee… And I was counting on her to take care of me.







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment