Wednesday, December 24, 2014

From the Editor: 
            Merry Christmas to all my friends and family. Are you surprised that I didn’t say Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings? Those who know me well know that I really don’t give a huff about being politically correct. What they may not know is that I hold Christmas to be sacred, and there are very few things that I ever get serious about. No one has ever seen me use the shortcut “Xmas” or will they ever. If you are offended by my attitude then start your own blog. For my Jewish friends I shall wish you a happy Honokaa or Chanukah I’ve seen it spelled both ways. I don’t know any Muslim, and I only know one Buddhist – he doesn’t like me very much. I believe in Christmas and I believe in Santy Clause, after all I have been married to an elf for a long time. – Merry Christmas.
Lou


I’ll be taking a short winter break… See you back here January 2, 2015





Don't stop reading just because it's the Holidays... I've still got bills to pay.


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment