Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Executive privileges:
            Smoking has been banned in almost all public buildings nationwide by each state. Now, I can only suppose that it is also banned in all federal buildings. With that in mind and the known fact that our president is a heavy smoker, does that mean he has to go out on the front porch of the White House to have a smoke? I can’t imagine him standing there next to the door with one of those butt thingies by his side, but it must be so because rules are rules.  

Truths:
Life:  Saving time is a noble thing, but you must invest it wisely. If it’s wasted – it’s gone forever.
Intelligence: I suffer the dim-witted and slow minded kindly, but anyone with a good mind and poor use of it gets my contempt.     LB
  

                                                




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment