Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Your shoe’s untied:
            Have you ever had a nagging little itch that doesn’t amount to much, but you can’t stop what you’re doing to scratch it? Sure you have. That’s the way I am when my shoe is untied; I feel like I have to stop what I’m doing immediately and tie it. Yesterday, it happened in Springfield traffic, and wouldn’t you know every light turned green as I approached it. When I finally got lucky enough to catch a red light (I can’t believe I said that), I lunged at that offending shoelace, gave it a yank…. and broke it.

Healthy living:

            A couple of years ago, my doctor, the eminent physician – Dr. Feelgood suggested that I take a baby aspirin every day. Dr. Feelgood is a cute little red haired thing with a southern drawl, and I try to do what I can to make her happy. So I started taking them. It was no big deal; they’re small, tasty, and cheap. It just dawned on me the other day that those things really work – I can’t remember the last time I had a baby headache.






Tomorrow!


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available 19-11-2014 –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment