Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Role reversal:

            Last week I suggested to Avon that we try an experiment in switching roles. I told her that she could go out and mulch leaves, clean up the woodpile, split wood, burn brush, and cook dinner. And I would get a massage and a pedicure. Seeing someone laugh that hard is priceless.

What happens in Vegas…
            While in Las Vegas there was any number of things to amaze, intrigue, and befuddle me. Being a certified people watcher, I spent a good deal of my time just watching people. I watched the dealers, the tourists, the showgirls, the hustlers, and the showgirls some more. But the one thing that brought me to point of saying, “Are you out of your minds?” was the number of people who brought their children. People – people – people, I’m talking about Vegas (Sin City) adults shouldn’t even go there let alone children. Remember this simple formula Vegas is in Nevada – Disney Land is in California.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available 11-19-2014 –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment