Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sibling rivalry:
            As an older brother, I was probably no worse than other older brothers of sisters. In fact, I did mine a huge favor without even trying, and she didn’t even know it at the time. Since she followed me through school, each teacher would subconsciously compare her to me. I can proudly say that I never once put undue pressure on her to attain a high grade point average. Actually, most of the teachers found her to be a refreshing change. 
Oh, I didn’t give her any free passes, you can be sure of that. We didn’t have a dog, so I would tell my teachers that my sister ate my homework. You can imagine their apprehension when they learned that the homework eater was coming to their class?







I'm happy to announce that "One Man Standing"
went live on Amazon Kindle yesterday afternoon.
It was not without a few false starts due to server outages.



 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  now available  –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment