Monday, November 24, 2014

Soul Food:

            Soul food does not necessarily have to pertain to any ethnic group; it can mean any food that enriches the soul or the spirit. An example, in my case would be something like bacon or chocolate. The other day, Avon told me of a recipe she’d seen on one the cooking shows that she wanted to try. I said, “Oh, and what would that be?” Her casual reply was, “Chocolate covered bacon.” I nearly went into some kind of seizure. I love both flavors…but to have them cozied up together on the same plate – well, that’s just wrong. It’s like hanging paintings by Rembrandt and Salvador Dali next to each other.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts



No comments:

Post a Comment