Monday, November 10, 2014

It’s driving me nuts:
            Have you ever had a song stuck in your head? It’ll make you go bonkers if it stays there all day; if it stays there for 2 days you’re ready for the men in white coats. How would you like it for 2 years? I’ve had “Alone Again (Naturally)”, a 1972 hit by Gilbert O’Sullivan as my constant companion for over 2 years. The only reason I mention this is that one of you will remember it and it will stick in your head and leave me alone again.

I’ve been wondering:
            Do elephants kiss? If they do, what do they do with their trunks? I’ve looked at it from any number of ways, but I just don’t see it happening. Give that some thought, and get back to me.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment