Thursday, November 6, 2014

I don’t feel so bad:

            A programmer friend of mine, who shall remain nameless under the threat of untold horrors that would be inflicted on my computer if I gave his name, relayed this story to me. It seems while he was putting a web page together using multiple screens and a wireless mouse he got so engrossed that he lost track of his mouse. He looked all over the work area, under, and behind. He finally got up and checked out the whole room, and then he went into the kitchen to ask his wife if she’d seen it. She, being the sweetheart that she is, went back to help him hunt. They walked in and she spotted it immediately on the desk – right where he had set it down to get up and look for it. Friends, this is a relatively young man; by the time he reaches my age he won’t even remember where he put the kitchen.  




 
I'm hoping to have the next book (still untitled) released about the time Uncle Ed and Bob are having their "B" Vitamins. Sometime near the end of November.


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment