Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Why I don’t use the phone:
            When I recently called my son’s house, and my grandson answered the phone. I said hello and told him it was grandpa. He said, “I know, we have Caller Idea.” I wondered if he had any idea what I was calling about because I had already forgotten.

A possible solution:
            Kudzu vines have been devastating the Southeast for nearly half a century. This morning, I read that it now covers over seven million acres in Dixie. Kudzu is a highly invasive alien plant from Japan, which can totally blanket vast areas. The Japanese beetle is a highly invasive insect from Japan, which can strip an apple tree while you’re having your morning coffee. Now, if we could find a way to make kudzu appetizing to the Japanese beetle, I believe the kudzu problem would be under control. Unfortunately, when the kudzu was gone the beetles would look for other food sources, and soon there wouldn’t be a peach tree left in Georgia. Don’t worry I’m working on it.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts




No comments:

Post a Comment