Friday, November 21, 2014

Corporate terminology:
            Several years ago, I went to the local John Deere dealer to have some bearings put on my mower deck. It was no big deal; I have to do it a couple times during the 25 years I had the mower. What struck me funny was when I asked the parts guy about some other work I might need, he stood there with that leaping deer logo on his shirt and said, “Now that will cost you a few Bucks. Yep, that’ll add up to a little Doe.

It’s all in the name:
            While traveling through Arizona, a few years back, I was amused by some of the names of towns along the way. I remember seeing the town of Two Gun, and then about a half an hour farther, up popped the town of the town of Double Arrow. I couldn’t help wondering just how that fight turned out.







Available now at Amazon.com




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts






No comments:

Post a Comment