Friday, November 7, 2014

Did you know?
            Did you know that lettuce was the only vegetable that is never processed in any way? It’s never frozen, fried, or fricasseed, nor is it steamed, stewed, or sauteed. It is what it is. And did you know that honey is the only food that will not spoil? It may turn into a lump of sugar, but it won’t spoil. Bees are pretty fussy about such things. 

Ice Cream, my second great love:
            It’s no secret that I love ice cream. My natural choice in flavors is chocolate, but if it comes with something else I figure the more the merrier. If I could get chocolate-strawberry-raspberry-fudge-3nut surprise-ripple I would. My philosophy is if they offer it I’ll take it. In fact if it came with mustard and catsup with fries on the side – I’d be there. 

            





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment