Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Messages from space:
            As some of you may not know, I’ve been receiving messages from a star system far far away from the Milky Way. The planet in question, is much like Earth in that it can sustain life. I’ve named it Outta, and my messages are coming from a being, whom I’ve tagged as Bob.
Bob, my intergalactic correspondent, recently asked me how I came to call his planet Outta, when it already had the name Gznrkgri. I told him for one thing, I couldn’t pronounce Gznrkgri and would never be able to spell it the same twice. I also told him that when I took my news to NASA in Houston, I was shown to a high mucky-muck, who sat and listened to my story and reviewed all my data printouts. He then pressed the intercom button and said, “Would you please send Peterson in?” Within seconds a big burly Air Force sergeant with an MP helmet stepped in.
The mucky-muck said, “Sergeant, get this loony OUTTA here!” I guess Mr. Mucky-Muck did the naming… not me.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain

The next book,"One Man Standing," is scheduled to be released at the end of November 2014

Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts



No comments:

Post a Comment