Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Band Aid update:
            A few issues back I wrote about my necessity for having a large supply of band aids on hand. My sister took pity on me and sent me one of her incredible handmade “It Sucks to be You” cards. Inside she had hot glued dozens of band aids. Of course, having gotten a paper cut opening the envelope, I put one to immediate use. They were imprinted with big eyed bunnies, puppies, kittens, and fishies – all in the most outrageous colors. I liked them! In fact they are my new bandage of choice. I could be really hot stuff in any second grade class in the country. Yesterday, I noticed that the lovely Avon was sporting one on some imagined boo-boo.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment