Monday, August 25, 2014

Where’s that stuff come from?

            I was rummaging around in my sock drawer and found 3 identical socks. There wasn’t a fourth sock anywhere in that drawer. I couldn’t remember ever wearing those socks, neither all nor any of them. For all I knew they weren’t even mine, but there they were in there with my other socks. I just had to sit down and contemplate what this all meant. After a long spell of thinking, I finally came to the conclusion that someone had been using my sock drawer as his own. I could deal with that okay, but I was a bit troubled trying to imagine where and how that third foot hooked on.


Summer:
            Country singer, Tex Ritter once had a top 20, crossover hit titled “Hillbilly Heaven”. We’ve taken that a step farther this year. July of 2014 in the Ozarks turned out to be “Hillbilly Hell”, and August seems to be taking hell to a whole new level.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts


No comments:

Post a Comment