Friday, August 1, 2014

It's that time of year:
The lovely Avon has been working for the last few weeks helping to get ready for the big church garage sale. She spent all year, collecting and storing things for the sale. Then she has been almost a missing person, spending her days sorting, folding, pricing, and organizing. She left here about a half hour ago to help with the selling.
I on the other hand, have done nothing to help beyond a little comforting and sympathizing, and telling her that she's working too hard and say things like, "It's too bad that only a few get involved while the others sit back and benefit."
About mid morning, I'll do my part... I'll go up there and buy all my stuff back, so they can sell it again next year.





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment