Monday, August 4, 2014

Weeds or flowers:

            We have a spring blooming purple flowered weed here that everyone considers a nuisance. Personally, I like it, but most just try to kill it. The grandkids showed me that it has a sugar content like honeysuckle but much lower, you’d have to graze about an acre to get a good sugar high. The horticulturalists call it Henbit. Now, the simplest minded country boy knows that hens don’t bite they peck. For my own safety and well-being that’s all I’m going to say on the subject of henpecking.






Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
Coming soon…. Mid-August 2014 –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment