Tuesday, August 12, 2014

They don’t make ‘em like that anymore:
            When I was in the early grades, we were all worried that the Russions would attack us with Atomic bombs. In school we would have air-raid drills and have to get under our desks. I am still amazed at the prospect that as old and beat up as those desks were – they could stand up to an Atom bomb.


And I did it my way:
            A friend saw me doing something particularly not smart one day and said, “I never thought I would ever see you doing something like that.” I thought – Just stick around, my friend, you’ll be able to write a book.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment