Friday, August 8, 2014

The unseen and the unheard:

            I have always believed in the things that I couldn't see. Spooks, spirits, pixies, leprechauns, and of course Angels are as real to me as rush hour traffic. I had a co-worker once who felt quite differently. He not only didn't believe in what he couldn't see but he didn't believe in silent letters either. He would pronounce every letter in every word. For instance, Creighton University was Creig-hu-ton to him. I used to crack up when he would say, “Lou, you hav-e a p-hon-e cal-l.” We never let him talk to anyone outside the department.





He's on line and doing fine, Look for Cain on Amazon Kindle
He's #5 in the Ben Blue series


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now  –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment