Friday, August 15, 2014

A gross misunderstanding:
            I ran into Uncle Ed at the sawmill yesterday, he was just sitting on the tailgate of his truck looking at a huge pile of sawdust. He was looking rather poorly, and I thought he might be sick, so I asked him if he was okay, he said he was. So I asked, “What’s the problem then?”
            He said, “Roy,(he always calls me Roy) I’ve always wanted to go to Japan, and now I learn that those Geishas are just high dollar waitresses and singers.” I agreed that it was so. He sighed and said, “I always thought they were strippers.” I guess that means he isn’t going.



Do we really see what we think we see?
            I saw an optical illusion from my front window this morning. It concerned a road, some tree trunks, and fog. What was in front was in back, and what was in back floated in mid air. It would take 10,000 words to describe it, and you still wouldn’t be able to see it. I’m sorry I brought it up so don’t read this part.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment