Wednesday, August 13, 2014


Life Imitating Art:
            To me a piece of good art is like a good woman. It’s something that you can look at everyday and appreciate it for its beauty and quality. It’s something that has no flaws… in your eyes, and you don’t want to change anything about it. Even when the frame is showing a little wear, the master’s touch is still evident. The lovely Avon and I celebrated our 49th year, last week… she’s still a masterpiece. Don’t you just hate it when I write something serious?
               
Speaking of Art:

            My first art job was with the Air Force as an illustrator. My boss had a unique way of cutting me off at the knees when I would get too pleased with my own work. He’d hold it out at arm’s length and consider it with great thoughtfulness, and then he’d turn it over to see if there was anything on the back.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment