Monday, August 11, 2014

Life’s goals:

            I once worked for a woman who was occasionally my friend but was always my boss. Even with that somewhat strained relationship, I had to admire her life’s ambition. I admired it so much that I adopted it as my own. She always said that the one thing she wanted to be when she got older was a character. I’ve lost track of her over the last 25 years, but I’ve often wondered how she made out with it.
            I must admit I haven’t put a great deal of effort into my own pursuit of her goal. But from the reactions I get from some of the things I do or say, I'd guess that I'm pretty much on track.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment