Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Truth is Out:

The ever young and lovely Avon, my wife of  nearly 50 years, is a person with a cross to bear, and it is me. Just last week someone was making a comment about something I had written and she wasn’t aware of it. Then the truth came out that she never reads this blog. Her (sort of) exact words were, “I have to listen to him night and day. I’m not going to spend my time reading him too. I’d just as soon have a root canal.” When I heard those words my heart leaped – that means I can say whatever I like about her without fear of consequences, unless of course one of you blabs.


Don’t try this at home or anywhere:
            Have you ever been a weed trimmer in your yard and hit a pile of dog doo, which of course splatters you?  Your first thought is @*??^?##! That is quickly followed by whose dog did that, which is quickly followed by @*??^?## again – always trust your first instinct.



 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment