Monday, June 8, 2015

Some people just don’t see everything:
          I often think that I’m invisible, especially when I’m in a store trying to get a clerk to wait on me. I think being invisible would be a hoot. Imagine, driving down the road and watching the people gawk at your driverless vehicle, or butting into a conversation and having folks go nuts looking for who said that – and God only knows the things I might say. Oh, I could defiantly have some fun with that. But since invisibility is not likely to come my way, I guess I’ll just get a hand held air horn to take with me when I go to Home Depot.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment