Thursday, June 11, 2015

Cargo pants:
          During the past decade, cargo pants, or pants with extra pockets sewn on below the traditional ones, have become quite popular with many people. I don’t have any cargo trousers, but I have several pair of cargo shorts. And yes, those pockets come in handy for hauling around cargo such as nails, screws, and golf balls. Avon says I generally have those pockets stuffed with nonsense and BS. She could be right, but most of my nonsense and BS is stuffed in my head.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment