Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Some birds just aren’t smart:

          Actually, some birds are just plain stupid. A few months ago, I extolled the mental prowess of the crow – a very intelligent bird. On the other hand, the robin is as far to the negative as the crow is to the positive. We’ve all seen robins hopping across concrete or asphalt pavement listening for worms, as if eating worms wasn’t enough to show how stupid they are. Today, I saw one hopping and stopping to listen on my roof. Now this is a bird I’m talking about – they fly and should know the difference between the ground and something 20 feet above it. He finally got discouraged and sat on the gutter to try to figure out what he was doing wrong. He was still there when I went in. He’ll probably fly into my window and break his stupid neck tomorrow.




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment