Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A lot of rain:
          We get a good deal of rain here every spring, but this year there has been an exception. The exception is that this year we have had rain on steroids – buckets and buckets. I try not to worry about the weather, and really try not to complain because I don’t want to get into trouble with the Rain Maker. But the other day I saw the fella down the road with what could be the latest trend in bass boats or an Ozarkian version of a yacht, but that thing looked suspiciously like an Ark. I have commenced to worry.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw




No comments:

Post a Comment